Inline Thermal Mass Flow Meters with Flow Conditioning
Sierra Instrument's FlatTrak™ 780S delivers precise measurements with heavy-duty industrial gas mass and air flow meter measurement applications. Choose from a wide variety of inline and insertion thermal mass air flow meters for precision CFM (cubic feet per minute) measurement of gas mass flow rate in industrial environments.
The 780S offers accurate monitoring of peak, low flow and total gas mass flow rates is a critical part of many industrial process control systems. The FlatTrak™ 780S offers improved measurement capabilities in installations where long straight pipe runs are not available.
- Incorporates Sierra’s unique dual-plate flow conditioning element to eliminate velocity profile distortions, as well as swirl and temperature stratification in the gas stream
- Reduces piping straight run requirements to as little as three upstream diameters
- Saves you money on installation costs when compared to an orifice-plate where at least 20 upstream piping diameters are required for optimal performance
The FlatTrak 780S is ideal for:
- Measuring gas to boilers & burners
- Air volumne flow metering
- Compressed air flow
- Combustion air flow
- Natural gas fuel flow
- Custody transfer
- Stack gas emissions flow monitoring
- Landfill gas at low pressure
Operating Principal: Thermal dispersion technology for direct mass flow measurement featuring no pressure or temperature compensation needed, no moving parts, low pressure drop, high turndown.